Saturday, December 4, 2021

Health

Health


Defiant California Parents Send Child With COVID To Elementary School, Trigger Outbreak

Posted: 04 Dec 2021 06:07 PM PST

The parents "jeopardized the health and safety of other children, their families and school staff," said an official.

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

U.S. Drugstores Face Squeeze From Virus Demand And Staff Shortages

Posted: 04 Dec 2021 09:40 AM PST

The push for shots is expected to grow more intense, too.

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

I'm Cutting Off My Arm This Week — And It's A Wish Come True

Posted: 04 Dec 2021 06:00 AM PST

"Tuesday, I'll be seeing 'House of Gucci' with my best friend. Wednesday, I'll be staring at my ceiling. And Thursday, I'll be having my left arm cut off around 3 p.m."

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

President Joe Biden Has A Cold

Posted: 03 Dec 2021 12:00 PM PST

The president has repeatedly tested negative for COVID-19.

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Summer Sale ☀️😎

20% OFF Inside!🤯 ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏...